Causes Of Birth Defects, Prevention Of Birth Defects, Consequences Of Birth Defects
A birth defect is an abnormality, present at birth, of the structure, function, or metabolism of a part of the body. Almost 150,000 babies are born each year with a birth defect. There are more than 4,000 known birth defects, which, when taken together, are the leading cause of infant death in the United States.
- Birth Order and Spacing - Effects Of Birth Order Discovered, Birth Order Characteristics, The Importance Of Spacing, Criticisms, Birth Order Today
- Birth - Labor, Stages Of Labor, "gentle Birth" Techniques, Alternate Birth Centers, Midwives, Complications
- Birth Defects - Causes Of Birth Defects
- Birth Defects - Prevention Of Birth Defects
- Birth Defects - Consequences Of Birth Defects
- Other Free Encyclopedias