Play - What Is Play?, The Importance Of Play, Elements Of Children's Play, Social Elements Of Play
All children play. From the infant squealing in delight during a game of peek-a-boo to the older child playing a game of basketball, children of all ages play and they play in all kinds of ways.
Play is recognized as an important part of a child's development. In fact, it is an important topic of study in many different disciplines. In the field of early childhood special education, play is valuable in assessing a child's level of development and in providing intervention. In psychology, therapists often watch children play to gain an understanding of children's problems and to help them deal with their emotions. The universal nature of play can also provide professionals working with children a basis for comparing typical and atypical development and behavior.
- Postpartum Depression - What Is Postpartum Depression?, What Causes Postpartum Depression?, What Are The Consequences Of Postpartum Depression?
- Play - What Is Play?
- Play - The Importance Of Play
- Play - Elements Of Children's Play
- Play - Social Elements Of Play
- Play - Cognitive Elements Of Play
- Other Free Encyclopedias